Click here to see the program
We welcome abstracts on any adherence-related research topic.
Abstract submission deadline is the 3rd June 2016.
To submit an abstract, click here.
- Your abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- All abstracts must be in English, the official language of the Conference.
- Please type in Arial, 11 pts.
- Line spacing : Single
- The title should be in bold.
- Write the author(s)' full names (not initials) and the authors' affiliation. Omit full postal address.
- Underline the presenting author in your abstract.
- Abstracts should be arranged in the following order: Introduction-Methods-Results-Conclusion.
- Abstracts should not contain any tables, figures, references or acknowledgements.
- Abstracts will be reproduced in the Abstract Book exactly as submitted, incorrectly prepared abstracts will not be accepted nor considered for publication.
- The presenting author(s) must register and attend the ESPACOMP Conference. Presenters are responsible for their own travel, accommodations and conference registration fees.
The 20th anniversary edition of ESPACOMP will be held in:
Altis Grand Hotel
Rua Castilho, 11
Registration will open soon.
Conference Registration Fees in EURO
|Academic/ Healthcare providers
|Workshop 1 : Advanced level course: Implementing and sustaining of adherence interventions in real world settings – A practical guide||320.00||395.00||655.00|
|Workshop 2 : Interprofessional course in optimizing patient’s adherence to treatment in healthcare||320.00||395.00||655.00|
Combination pre-conference & ESPACOMP
All the latest information on ESPACOMP 2016 can be found on this website, which will be updated continuously in the build-up to the meeting. Email announcements will be sent out regularly, but if you have any specific requests, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also join and follow us on LinkedIn.