|Local chair||Local partner|
- ESPACOMP was granted 17 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the EACCME.
- Registration is open and available here.
- The Medication Adherence Alliance’s launched a New medication adherence website
Click here to see the program
The 20th anniversary edition of ESPACOMP will be held in:
Altis Grand Hotel
Rua Castilho, 11
The abstract submission deadline has passed. The ESPACOMP team would like to thank all authors for their submissions.
92 abstracts were submitted, the majority of which have never been presented before. Abstracts are under review and authors will be notified about abstract selection during the month of July.
Note: The presenting author(s) must register and attend the ESPACOMP Conference. Presenters are responsible for their own travel, accommodations and conference registration fees.
- Poster size should be portrait and measure 84.1 cm (33 inches) wide X 118.9cm (47 inches) high, which is A0 format. Posters should be easily readable at about 2 m.
- The poster session will be held on Friday November 18 from 13:30-14:30.
- Please hang your poster on Friday morning before the begin of the conference.
- All posters will be available for review by conference attendees on Friday and Saturday, November 18-19.
- Poster presenters are asked to stand by their poster during the poster session. All posters will be judged for eligibility for the Jean-Michel Métry poster prize. The winner will be announced on Saturday November 19 from 12:45-13:00.
- Poster presenters are responsible for their registration to the meeting, their travel and accommodation.
The Gala diner for all ESPACOMP participants will be held on Friday, November 18, at Cervejaria Trindade, Rua Nova da Trindade 20C, Lisboa.
- The diner is included in the registration fee but pre-registration is necessary during the registration for the meeting
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Transfer from venue by bus is organized
- 3-course menu with drinks will be served
19:00 - Departure from the meeting venue by bus
19:30 - 22:00 - Dinner
22:00 - Return transfer in case of rain
The registration platform is available here.
Conference Registration Fees in EURO
|Academic/ Healthcare providers
|Workshop 1 : Advanced level course: Implementing and sustaining of adherence interventions in real world settings – A practical guide||320||395||655|
|Workshop 2 : Interprofessional course in optimizing patient’s adherence to treatment in healthcare + four 1.5-hour webinars||420||545||955|
Combination pre-conference WS1 & ESPACOMP
Combination pre-conference WS2 & ESPACOMP
ESPACOMP participants may book their room on the registration platform.
- Altis Grand Hotel (venue)
EACCME accreditation granted
»The 'ESPACOMP - European Society for Patient Adherence, COMpliance, and Persistence' (or) 'ESPACOMP - European Society for Patient Adherence, COMpliance, and Persistence' is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.net.«
»The 'ESPACOMP - European Society for Patient Adherence, COMpliance, and Persistence' is designated for a maximum of (or 'for up to') 17 hours of European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.«
»Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.«
»Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.«
All the latest information on ESPACOMP 2016 can be found on this website, which will be updated continuously in the build-up to the meeting. Email announcements will be sent out regularly, but if you have any specific requests, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com.
You can also join and follow us on LinkedIn.
2016 CORPORATE MEMBERS
List of 2016 corporate members here.