Call for Workshop Proposals is open!
Call for Workshop Proposals is open for the 26th ESPACOMP Conference – 17-19 November 2022! The theme of the conference will be ‘Adherence and Patient Safety’.
Call for Workshop Proposals will be open until March 31, 2022 at 11:59pm (CET).
Workshops should be interactive and motivational sessions and follow the ESPACOMP mission. Proposals will be evaluated based on several criteria by the ESPACOMP Executive Committee, including the complementary nature of the topics covered, their relevance to the conference, and their interactive format. Workshops should consist of a number of presentations, use formats that facilitate multidisciplinary discussions among academics, practitioners and policymakers, and go beyond the state of the art.
Workshop selection will consider the following criteria:
- Topic related to the theme of the conference and ESPACOMP mission
- Quality of proposal (reference-based background, organization, clearly defined purpose, guidelines respected)
- Workshop members’ expertise/experience on the topic
- Innovativeness of the concepts addressed
- Scientific and educational value
- Time planning
- Appropriate description of educational methods that foster interactions between speakers and audience
- Steps to ensure absence of conflict of interest (e.g., promotional materials that may represent a conflict of interest will not be accepted)
Submission details are detailed in the form here. Notifications on acceptance will be communicated by 15 April 2022.
Looking forward to receive your Workshop Proposal
The ESPACOMP team