ESPACOMP Educational Initiatives
ESPACOMP Education Committee
The ESPACOMP Education Committee aims to promote the education and awareness of medication adherence for academia, researchers, healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers, digital and pharmaceutical industries, health policy makers and the general population.
Currently, there are three main projects underway. These projects aim to:
- Main objective: Establish a consensus on the main topics and learning objectives of the curriculum regarding medication adherence and the publication of this consensus.
- Secondary objective: Create two educational videos explaining the definitions and determinants of medication adherence and make it openly available for all on the ESPACOMP website.
- Third objective: Increase the visibility and opportunities for education in medication adherence by developing interprofessional education workshops and courses as part of the annual ESPACOMP conference.
The Education Committee is comprised of the three membership groups, each with different levels of engagement.
- Core group: Carole Bandiera, Sarah Serhal, Janette Ribaut, Marie P. Schneider, Enrica Menditto, Liset van Dijk, Alexandra Dima and Alpana Mair
- Advisory group: Ayano Kelly, Sophie Lauzier, Teddy Novais, Björn Wettermark, Catherine Goetzinger, Christabelle Elbitar, Sofa Dewi Alfian, Tinne Dilles, Sabrina Grigolo, Nouf Aloudah, Cristina Ghiciuc, Ines Potočnjak, Jovan Mihajlović, Paul Brand, Barbara Gresch
If you are interested in these projects, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.